Monday, February 9, 2009

The eyes of love


There is nothing quite like looking into the eyes of the person you love more than anything in the world and seeing the love they have for you. I spent a few brief but beautiful moments alone with my wife last night, listening to the old country music of the '70's and singing and laughing, and feeling the love she has for me...actually feeling it. Times being what they are, these times when we can stop, listen to eachother breathe and enjoy the comfort of having the other person in your arms...it was one of the best nights of my life. She is everything.


3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!!
    You need those moments.

    Here's to hoping that more are to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first visit to your blog...your words are warm, I'll be back to read you again soon!

    ~AM

    ReplyDelete